I'm wide awaked :)
Hey assalamualaikum , alhamdulillah for still living
Okay today i'll go cycling with Fatin before going back to maktab for the OISCA thingy
Hmm last night was awesome ! Skypinggggggggg wuwuwuwu
And i approached him , huh first time kan ?
Ya it's my fault but i have my own reasons
Hmmm I'm so excited for the addmaths camp next month ! cant wait to see Ain and Farisa
If you put Allah at the first place , He'll never put you last
If you love someone who never leave Allah , he and He will never leave you
Lessons learnt :)
Sometimes i just need to calm myself and take it easy , sometimes i need to be alone
Maybe it's my fault cause i'm too care , too into him , and too afraid of losing
I forgot that Allah had planned something better for us
It's a trial
Keep praying , i ask everything i want in my do'a
InsyaAllah , Allah will grant them :)
Okay lets go cyclinggggg byebye