Assalamualaikum rindu :)
Hye , it's a long break huh ? I'm not hoping for anything to happen , it's just I hope the condition would be better .
I do this for some reasons , I've done too many silly things , I made mistakes . And it's your right to think that I'm fooling around , cheating you . But trust me , I got my own reasons for this to happen . I'm truly sorry .
Honestly , I cant see you with them . It frustated me .
Hmm so , happy holiday everyone . I got a long day for two weeks to tell you some things that had happened at Taiping . No need to rush hah ?
I hope this time I can hang out with them :)
Feelings getting weird .
Butterfly in stomach .
Goodluck for both Taiping's and Lenggong's rugby team :)
Sleep well .
Goodnight , assalamualaikum